Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DAY 7

FYI...
Tannis's tree is on a revolving stand, it goes round and round. She also has 41 little orna-a-motions that go round and round......new this year are orna-a-motions that go up and down.
Our good friend Dr. Feuerbacker sent me this e-mail today....Robert: What a tree. You and I could have ended up doing that in a half hour. Women need the man to take over. God bless you and Tannis. Bill

Doc Tannis may be calling you if she reads that...
I think I will finish the tree tomorrow....8 days ...not bad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob, I am much older than you and Tannis and I can tell you that a man would not tackle that job even if you were paid, so don't say you could do it in less time!!! I know men pretty well!!! Guys are good for taking pics and doing blogs. LOL Thanks for doing this for us, I loved seeing the progress. I'll be by to see it in person.